A new fire suppression system provides you with peace of mind, protecting the investment you’ve made in a cotton picker or header.
Our fire suppression units are effective, easy to use and non toxic.
- Fit onto existing cotton pickers and headers
- No specialised wiring required
- Come with an additional back up system
How It Works
- Our Fire Suppression System deploys foam in accumulator and bailer simultaneously for 60 seconds and additional time if required, depending on the volume of water in the water tank.
- The system discharges continuous foam through 4 nozzles to rapidly wet cotton and surrounding surfaces to prevent heat generation, thus allowing time for the operator to discharge the round bales.
- Water is then drawn up from the water tank giving further suppression.
- It can use up to 1300 litres if available.
- A gauge indicates the system charge level.
- The system can be recharged when required. Contact us for a quote.
Purchase / Installation
- We supply and install the fire suppression system for you.
(02) 6751 1533
DISCLAIMER: This is a manual fire suppression system supplied and installed by BMC Partnership Pty Ltd. BMC Partnership Pty Ltd is not liable for all, or any, costs relating to, but not limited to, injury, damages to machinery, loss of crop or loss of income resulting from fire in the harvester or from installation.